Muse du Jour

My name is Marianne Plumridge. I am an artist of mythic fantasy works and fine art images. I also satisfy my creative muse with sewing, cooking, writing and reading. These are my thoughts and adventures with whichever muse drives me each day. You can find more of my art at www.marianneplumridgeart.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

16th Annual Les Petites Oeuvres...aka 2006 Small Works Show

Welcome!

The '16th Annual Les Petites Oeuvres' is the annual December small works show at the Spring Bull Gallery in Newport, Rhode Island. Members of the gallery and non-members are allowed to enter small works of art for sale to a buying public out looking for unique Christmas gifts. These are my entries...

Title: "Little Pumpkins" 6x8", Oil........................Price: USD $300.00

Title: "Little Pumpkins Too" 6x8", Oil................Price: USD $300.00

Title: "Perfect Moment Roses" 9x12", Oil...............Price: USD 160.00

Queries about these pieces can be made to:

Spring Bull Studio and Gallery........................... 55 Bellevue Ave, Newport RI 02840 PH: 401-849-9166

Until January 2nd, 2007

Happy Christmas to all!

Marianne

2 Comments:

Blogger Tom Kidd said...

Hey, I get to be your first comment. These have warm rich and inviting colors. Keep this up. They make me want to go out and get my own miniature pet dinosaur.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Hi Tom,
Ta. I got ambitious about painting little still lifes after painting a few flowers. I do like painting flowers every now and then, but those teeny pumpkins were too cute to pass by. And besides, Bob didn't miss a couple of his dino toys for a bit. :-D Too fun.

Thanks for stopping by.
Marianne

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home