Muse du Jour

My name is Marianne Plumridge. I am an artist of mythic fantasy works and fine art images. I also satisfy my creative muse with sewing, cooking, writing and reading. These are my thoughts and adventures with whichever muse drives me each day. You can find more of my art at www.marianneplumridgeart.com

My Photo
Name:
Location: New England, United States

Friday, October 05, 2007

New Art Sale Page!

Hello all,

Thanks for following my artistic endeavours this year, but I must apologise for the serious lack thereof in recent months. This is customarily our busiest time of the year, usually involving lots of travel, frantic working towards deadlines, conventions, and the subsequent getting ready for art shows. Well the majority of that has come to an end now, for the year, so I'll be getting back to some serious painting and writing real soon now. I have a hankering to continue my quirky still lifes-with-toys-and-pumpkins themes, but bigger.

Meanwhile, I thought about something a fan said to me recently in Japan. He said that although he loved my website, he didn't know what works were still available for sale, because there was no mention of price, availability, etcetera, mentioned there. So, being easier to update my blogsites than to update my website, I have now made up an ongoing blog page to list my works for sale. This includes older fantasy pieces as well as the more recent incarnations. Hopefully you'll drop by to look occasionally, and might even find something you might like. I'll be updating every week or two. When things are sold, they'll be marked as such, so there is no confusion.

The Sale Page can be found at http://artsalepage.blogspot.com/ or by clicking the link 'Marianne's ART Sale Page' at the left of this screen.

Thanks,
Marianne

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jim Belfiore said...

Welcome Back! Looking forward to seeing and reading more (as well as putting out a few new works ourselves). Take care!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Hi Jim!!!

Looking forward to seeing you and Johnna at the World Fantasy Convention in a few weeks. :-D

Just gotta get the Dino book written and delivered before then. Been working on my mystery novel and research for meanwhile, and putting together proposals for a few things. Busy, busy, busy.

Marianne

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home